Sun, Dec 03|
Sweet Songs Lodge
Bliss Out in Belize
Nestled in the rainforest of San Ignacio, you’ll learn how to bust through blocks to find and experience the joy you’ve lost. With the tools I’ll share, you’ll be able to identify what’s holding you back and create strategies that will help you access joy on a day-to-day basis!
Time & Location
Dec 03, 2023, 4:00 PM PST – Dec 08, 2023, 10:00 AM PST
Sweet Songs Lodge, San Ignacio, Belize
About the event
EVENT: SOLD OUT
No more spots are available. To be waitlisted in case of a last-minute cancellation of existing registered guests, please send me an email.
Bliss Out in Belize
Nestled in the rainforest of San Ignacio, you’ll learn how to bust through blocks to find and experience the joy you’ve lost. With the tools I’ll share, you’ll be able to identify what’s holding you back and create strategies that will help you access joy on a day-to-day basis. Integrating and experiencing more joy can shift your life in amazing ways. You’ll be surprised at how much better your life can get once you clear the blocks and have the necessary tools to help you lead a more joyful life.
The emotion of Joy vibrates at 540 Hz, and is a higher vibration even than love (500 Hz). Creating Joy (aka Bliss) in our lives invites a variety of abundance to manifest. Connecting with that emotion on a regular basis can shift our life in amazing ways. It all starts with removing the blocks that we have to joy, and leaning into the moments of joy that arise. All of which, I intend to facilitate for you, and with you, on this retreat.
We'll have a balance of workshops, activities exploring sites, and personal time to relax and integrate in our intimate eco-lodge tucked away in the jungles of San Ignacio. From the moment your plane lands in Belize to the moment it takes off again for home, all other details and costs are taken care of (sans souvenirs and personal purchases).
Come join us!
About Sweet Songs Lodge
Nestled in the rainforest of San Ignacio and tucked against the Macal River, is an intimate eco-lodge Sweet Songs Lodge, named after the variety of birds who call this space home. Over meals in the restaurant, high in the treetops, you'll be greeted by the gorgeous Mot-Mot, iconic Toucans, and a variety of colorful birds indigenous to this region. On occassion, howler monkeys visit and swing along the branches mere feet from where you eat. Down below scurry capybaras.
Fall asleep at night to the soothing sounds of the rainforest, including the occassional rainshower.
The infinity pool overlooks the Macal River, where guests may take inner tubes or canoes down the lazy river as they gaze up at the sky and surrounding foliage.
During our workshops, we will gather daily outside surrounded by our plant, animal and elemental spirit friends. The guided tour activities will give you an opportunity to explore the area, learn about its history, and gain deeper knowledge of the culture.
Each room has its own bathroom, balcony and AC.
Sunday, December 3 - Arrival Day
- Settle In
- Group Dinner
- Opening Circle (specific time TBD based on guest arrivals)
Monday, December 4 - Wednesday, December 6
- Breakfast (8 - 9 AM)
- Morning Workshop* (9:15 AM - 12 PM)
- Lunch (12 - 1:30 PM)
- Afternoon Activity ** (1:30 - 4:30 PM)
- Gathering for Insights & Sharing (4:30-5 PM)
- Personal Integration Time (5 - 6:30 PM) - Relax at Resort (pool, gardens, river, optional spa services)
- Dinner (6:30 - 8 PM)
Thursday, December 7 - All Day Excursion to Actun Tunichil Muknal (sacred site)
- All Day Excursion ATM Guided Tour
- Closing Circle (1 hour after return home from excursion)
- Dinner (following closing ceremony)
Friday, December 8 - Departure Day
*Morning Workshops Include:
- Coaching Tools: Thought Work, Mind-Body Connection, Dream Analysis, Animals & Plants as Messengers
- Meditations, Breathwork Circle & Energy Healings
- Mindful Movement
**Afternoon Activities Include:
- Guided canoe ride down the Macal River through the jungle.
- Botanical Garden - walking tour through the country's largest botanical garden to learn about the many medicinal plants used in both traditional and modern herbal remedies.
- Excursion to the Maya archeological site Xunantunich.
- Equus Coaching with Horses.
"Bliss Out in Belize" Retreat Includes:
- 5 Nights / 6 Days of Lodging: Single or Double Occupancy Available
- 3 Farm-to-Table Meals per Day + Afternoon Snack. All fruit and vegetables are grown using sustainable, organic farming provided by the hotel property group.
- Beverages (water, juice, coffee/tea, local/domestic alcohol)
- Daily Workshops & Activities hosted by Jennifer Bauer
- 1 Excursion to ATM (Actun Tunichil Muknal) - an ancient Mayan spiritual cave tour
- 1 Excursion to the Maya archeological site Xunantunich
- 1 Guided Canoe Tour
- Transportation between the airport & hotel.
- Access to all the guest ammenities at the lodge
* Please email me directly to register.
- Flights to/from Belize. (Recommend booking refundable flights should there be a weather disaster or personal emergency)
- Travel Insurance
Single - $3,660
Double - $2,660
Non-Refundable Deposit of 50% required to secure your spot. Ballance is due November 1. Payment plans available if needed. Email Jenn Bauer to arrange.
Xunantunich is located atop a ridge above the Mopan River, well within sight of the Guatemala border – which is 0.6 miles (1 km) to the west. It served as a Maya civic ceremonial centre to the Belize Valley region in the Late and Terminal Classic periods. At that time, when the region was at its peak, nearly 200,000 people lived in the Belize Valley.
Xunantunich's name means "Maiden of the Rock" in the Maya language (Mopan and Yucatec combination name Xunaan (Noble lady) Tuunich (stone for sculpture)), and, like many names given to Maya archaeological sites, is a modern name; the ancient name is unknown. The "Stone Woman" refers to the ghost of a woman claimed by several people to inhabit the site, beginning in 1892. She is dressed completely in white, and has fire-red glowing eyes. She generally appears in front of "El Castillo", ascends the stone stairs, and disappears into a stone wall.
ABOUT ATM (Actun Tunichil Muknal) EXCURSION:
Belize’s Actun Tunichil Muknal (ATM) cave is named one of the top caves in the world. This is a once-in-a-lifetime adventure. After a hike through the jungle, swim across the flooded cave entrance to enter a complex system of underground caverns and tunnels that are only accessible with a licensed guide. Inside, with only a headlamp for light, walk among ancient Mayan artifacts and crystallized human remains.
- Explore a cave used by the ancient Maya for rituals and sacrifices
- Safely climb, hike, and swim through narrow and flooded passageways
- Full-day tour includes transport, all safety gear, and a picnic lunch
- A guided tour is the only way to enter this natural and cultural wonder
Payment of 50% of your room choice (Single or Double Occupancy) to be made by Zelle (firstname.lastname@example.org), Venmo (@jenn-bauer-healing), or Check.$0.00